Oncology Physician opportunities at Novant Health Cancer Institute
Are you looking for a new opportunity as a Medical Oncologist in a rapidly growing healthcare system that focuses on a culture of safety and team member growth? Novant Health Cancer Institute is looking for compassionate, caring, board eligible / board certified physician to join our rapidly growing cancer care team.
Come join our team!
At Novant Health, we take cancer care personally. Understanding that no two cancers and no two people are exactly alike, our expert team of more than 100 specialists works to develop multidisciplinary treatment plans unique to each patient’s needs. We combine the latest clinical advancements — like targeted therapy and immunotherapy — with comprehensive support programs to provide the care our patients need.
- Our multidisciplinary approach has garnered national recognition, including program accreditation by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer and the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers.
- A better treatment journey for patients begins at the first referral. We strive to see all referrals within 48 hours.
- We consistently demonstrate our commitment to improving cancer care through program expansions, including malignant and benign hematology, stem cell transplant and cellular therapy, integrative medicine for patient-centered care and the addition of a new state-of- the-art facility in our region.
Kernersville, NC and Greensboro, NC are family-friendly towns in the Piedmont/Triad area which is considered a part of the Greater Winston-Salem Market. Winston-Salem is rated one of the best places to live in North Carolina. The city offers eclectic shops, fine to casual dining, craft breweries, historical sites and adventures for the outdoorsman. Easy access to the NC coast, Blue Ridge mountains and an international airport.
Novant Health offers:
- 2 year salary guarantee
- NH Medical Group employed
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
Novant Health Medical Group
- Is one of the largest medical groups in the nation
- Offers resiliency training for physicians and team members to prevent burnout
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians.
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- Novant Health is an integrated network of physician clinics, outpatient centers and hospitals that delivers a seamless and convenient healthcare experience to our communities. The Novant Health network consists of more than 1,900 physicians and over 36,000 team members that provide care at more than 800 locations, including 16 medical centers and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics. Headquartered in Winston–Salem, North Carolina, Novant Health is committed to making healthcare remarkable for patients and communities providing nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Novant Health is one of “America’s Best-In-State Employers 2023,”ranking No. 38 in North Carolina, according to Forbes and market research company, Statista. Novant Health has been consistently recognized as a Best-In-State Employer since Forbes launched the list in 2019.
- Novant Health has been ranked No. 17 in the nation and third among U.S. health systems in the 2023 Diversity MBA MagazineRankings for “Best Places to Work for Women & Diverse Managers.”
- In 2022, Novant Health provided more than $1.5 billion in total community benefit (including financial assistance and unpaid cost of Medicare and Medicaid). In 2022, Novant Health community engagement contributed more than $1.9 million in charitable contributions to community partners in Charlotte, Winston-Salem and Wilmington that offer community-based health and human services.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
Join us, and let’s transform healthcare together.
If you are interested in learning more, please send your CV to Sara Beth Caldwell, Physician Recruiter, at: email@example.com.