Novant Health is looking for compassionate, caring Outpatient Pulmonologist to join our Pulmonology Clinic in Wilmington. Partner with the current APP in the clinic, Monday-Friday, no call. Sleep medicine and bronchoscopy experience is a plus!
Are you looking for a new opportunity in a rapidly growing healthcare system that focuses on a culture of safety and team member growth? #NovantHealthMedicalGroup is seeking Board Certified / Board Eligible physicians for inpatient care.
Come join our team!
At Novant Health, our team of hospital based physicians includes more than 100 hospitalists available to follow patients from admission — whether it is a direct admit or through the ER — all the way through to discharge and back home.
Our service line includes board-certified experts:
- Hospital medicine
- Critical care and pulmonary medicine
- Palliative care and hospice
Members of our team are:
- Physician liaisons, championing education and training initiatives
- Participating and leading various quality and safety committees for an individual hospital or the health system
- Change agents, identifying and leading process improvement efforts
- Administrative partners with hospital and medical staff leaders to help facilitate organizational change
Novant Health offers:
- 2 year salary guarantee
- NH Medical Group employed
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
Novant Health Medical Group
- Is one of the largest medical groups in the nation
- Offers resiliency training for physicians and team members to prevent burnout
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians.
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- Novant Health is an integrated network of physician clinics, outpatient centers and hospitals that delivers a seamless and convenient healthcare experience to our communities. The Novant Health network consists of more than 1,900 physicians and over 36,000 team members that provide care at more than 800 locations, including 16 medical centers and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics. Headquartered in Winston–Salem, North Carolina, Novant Health is committed to making healthcare remarkable for patients and communities providing nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Novant Health is one of “America’s Best-In-State Employers 2023,”ranking No. 38 in North Carolina, according to Forbes and market research company, Statista. Novant Health has been consistently recognized as a Best-In-State Employer since Forbes launched the list in 2019.
- Novant Health has been ranked No. 17 in the nation and third among U.S. health systems in the 2023 Diversity MBA Magazine Rankings for “Best Places to Work for Women & Diverse Managers.”
- In 2022, Novant Health provided more than $1.5 billion in total community benefit (including financial assistance and unpaid cost of Medicare and Medicaid). In 2022, Novant Health community engagement contributed more than $1.9 million in charitable contributions to community partners in Charlotte, Winston-Salem and Wilmington that offer community-based health and human services.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
Join us, and let’s transform healthcare together.
#MakeHealthcareRemarkable #JoinTeamAubergine #hospitalbasedmedicine