NH Pediatric Neurology & Sleep is looking for a compassionate, caring Pediatric Neuropsychologist to join our growing team in Charlotte, NC to provide neuropsychological services to children ages 0-18. Our Neurology & Sleep practice is comprised of 4 Neurologists, an epileptologist and 3 APP's who are part of a multidisciplinary team that diagnose and treat pediatric patients with cognitive deficits, epilepsy, and neuro-oncological diagnoses. Our expert clinicians provide comprehensive acute and preventative care for newborns through adolescence, while establishing partnerships with our patients and their caregivers to build a healthy foundation for a lifetime of well-being. Experience with neuropsychological evaluation preferred.
- NH Pediatric Neurology & Sleep is primarily outpatient and provide hospitalist coverage for Novant Health Hemby Children’s Hospital Medical Center and is part of large pediatric multispecialty system with an excellent built in referral base.
- Neuropsychological patient population would consist of concussion, traumatic brain injury, epilepsy, oncologic patients on chemotherapy, presurgical epilepsy, and presurgical oncology.
- The practice is based primarily out of Charlotte, NC, with satellite offices in the south and north of Mecklenburg County
- Along with the NH Adult Neurology and Sleep service line, NH Pediatric Neurology & Sleep is associated with an NAEC level IV epilepsy center offering adult and pediatric epilepsy monitoring and surgery
Novant Health benefits:
- NH Medical Group employed
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- CME Allowance
- System wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
Novant Health Medical Group:
- One of the largest medical groups in the nation.
- Offers resiliency training for providers and team members to prevent burnout.
- Established the ODYSSEY program to enhance the new physician and APP experience by empowering our providers to connect, explore and evolve within a culture of continuous learning and teamwork to build a high performing provider network.
- Instituted an APP Council that partners with leaders to improve APP clinical performance and consistency, create a community of practice that enhances experience, engagement and growth, fully integrate APPs into the care team, and set standards for APP practice.
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems.
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians.
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- A commitment to patient centered care and our model of spending more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundations of our success
- Sharing a philosophy of putting high value on the patient experience
- Novant Health is an integrated network of physician clinics, outpatient facilities and hospitals that delivers a seamless and convenient healthcare experience to communities in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia.
- The Novant Health network consists of more than 1,800 physicians and over 35,000 employees who provide care at nearly 800 locations, including 15 hospitals and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics.
- In 2022, Novant Health was included on Forbes’ Best Employers for Diversity, Best Employers and America’s Best-in-State Employers list. The Disability Equality Index also named Novant Health on its Best Places to Work list.
- In 2021, Novant Health reported $1.1 billion in total community benefit, including $192.7 million in financial assistance to members of the communities we serve.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
Join us, and let’s transform healthcare together.