Novant Health Providence Ob/Gyn is seeking a board certified/board eligible, full-time OB/GYN physician to join their well-established practice in Charlotte, North Carolina. The practice has a team of 9 physicians and an excellent support staff. They are midwife collaborative and have a team of 9 CNMs and 2 NPs. NH Providence Ob/Gyn has three office locations – close to Presbyterian Medical Center, Southpark and Steelecroft. They deliver at Presbyterian medical Center, which is a tertiary care facility. NH Bradford Ob/Gyn is open Monday through Thursday, 7:30AM to 5PM and on Friday from 8AM to 3PM.
The greater Charlotte market offers attractive living in both metro and surrounding suburbs. Enjoy access to shopping, fine dining, plentiful outdoor recreation, professional sporting events, concerts, and cultural events, public and private schools, and universities. Enjoy beautiful North Carolina weather, 4 balanced seasons, access to mountains and beaches and an international airport.
Women’s healthcare is no place for one-size-fits-all care. That’s why we’ve built a comprehensive team of specialists prepared to address the unique needs that each new life stage brings. From gynecologists and obstetricians to urologists, specialized surgeons, neonatal intensive care providers and beyond, Novant Health has the expertise and talent to care for women now and into the future.
- Novant Health maternity centers deliver more than 18,000 babies each year.
- All eligible Novant Health facilities are Baby-Friendly accredited for optimal infant feeding care.
- Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center is recognized as a Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology (COEMIG) for its minimally invasive gyn surgical options.
- Available level IV neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) provides infants with the highest possible level of care.
Novant Health offers:
- 2-year salary guarantee
- NH Medical Group employed
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System-wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
Novant Health Medical Group
- Is one of the largest medical groups in the nation
- Offers resiliency training for physicians and team members to prevent burnout
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians.
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- Novant Health is an integrated network of physician clinics, outpatient centers and hospitals that delivers a seamless and convenient healthcare experience to our communities. The Novant Health network consists of more than 1,900 physicians and over 36,000 team members that provide care at more than 800 locations, including 16 medical centers and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics. Headquartered in Winston–Salem, North Carolina, Novant Health is committed to making healthcare remarkable for patients and communities providing nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Novant Health is one of “America’s Best-In-State Employers 2023,”ranking No. 38 in North Carolina, according to Forbes and market research company, Statista. Novant Health has been consistently recognized as a Best-In-State Employer since Forbes launched the list in 2019.
- Novant Health has been ranked No. 17 in the nation and third among U.S. health systems in the 2023 Diversity MBA Magazine Rankings for “Best Places to Work for Women & Diverse Managers.”
- In 2022, Novant Health provided more than $1.5 billion in total community benefit (including financial assistance and unpaid cost of Medicare and Medicaid). In 2022, Novant Health community engagement contributed more than $1.9 million in charitable contributions to community partners in Charlotte, Winston-Salem and Wilmington that offer community-based health and human services.
Join us, and let’s transform healthcare together.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.