Novant Health Heart and Vascular is looking to add to their team of Heart Specialists in Wilmington, NC. We are recruiting Cardiologists specializing in Non-Invasive Cardiology and Heart Failure.
Novant Health Heart and Vascular, the most comprehensive heart practice in southeastern North Carolina, continues to expand services offered. With fellowship trained specialists and convenient locations, Cape Fear Heart Associates allows patients to receive excellent care with minimal travel. Areas of care include:
- Cardiac Imaging
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Interventional Cardiology
- Structural Heart
- Congestive Heart Failure
Coordinated Care: Novant Health Heart and Vascular is closely coordinated with New Hanover Regional Medical Center Heart Center, the leading provider of heart care in the region. We work from the same medical record system as the hospital helping make patient care seamless.
- 5 Convenient Office Locations
- 47 Physicians & Advanced Practice Providers
- 200+ NHRMC Physician Group Network
Some Things You’ll Enjoy about the Practice and Community include:
- Established, high volume practice
- Excellent work culture & collegiality among providers and staff
- Affordable cost of living in a family-friendly community
- Excellent schools
Coastal Living with Historic Charm: Wilmington is located in the heart of beautiful coastal Southeastern North Carolina. Ranked 7th out of the 25 Most Fun, Affordable U.S. Cities by Bloomberg Business Week, Wilmington has no shortage of activities to entertain tourists and the locals alike. It has a small southern coastal town charm with big city amenities. The mild climate, rich history and miles of coastline have made it one of the fastest growing areas of the Southeast.
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- Novant Health is an integrated network of physician clinics, outpatient centers and hospitals that delivers a seamless and convenient healthcare experience to our communities. The Novant Health network consists of more than 1,900 physicians and over 36,000 team members that provide care at more than 800 locations, including 16 medical centers and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics. Headquartered in Winston–Salem, North Carolina, Novant Health is committed to making healthcare remarkable for patients and communities providing nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Novant Health is one of “America’s Best-In-State Employers 2023,”ranking No. 38 in North Carolina, according to Forbes and market research company, Statista. Novant Health has been consistently recognized as a Best-In-State Employer since Forbes launched the list in 2019.
- Novant Health has been ranked No. 17 in the nation and third among U.S. health systems in the 2023 Diversity MBA Magazine Rankings for “Best Places to Work for Women & Diverse Managers.”
- In 2022, Novant Health provided more than $1.5 billion in total community benefit (including financial assistance and unpaid cost of Medicare and Medicaid). In 2022, Novant Health community engagement contributed more than $1.9 million in charitable contributions to community partners in Charlotte, Winston-Salem and Wilmington that offer community-based health and human services.