Novant Health Rheumatology - Doctors Circle has seen tremendous growth in our community and is looking to add a Board Eligible/Board Certified Rheumatologist to join their clinic located in Wilmington, NC.
Some Things You’ll Enjoy About the Practice and Community include:
- Established, growing practice (2 Providers - Fellowship Trained Specialist & Advanced Practice Provider)
- 4-day work week
- 100% outpatient practice
- On-site infusion suite, DEXA and lab services
- Opportunities for teaching available with our UNC-Chapel Hill affiliated teaching programs
- Excellent work culture & collegiality among providers and staff
- Affordable cost of living in a family-friendly community
- Excellent schools
Coastal Living with Historic Charm:
Wilmington is located in the heart of beautiful coastal Southeastern North Carolina. Being a Southern coastal town, Wilmington offers a variety of activities: historic downtown, Thalian Hall performing arts center, beaches and water activities, fishing, nightlife, golf, tennis, great restaurants. Our community offers many family oriented events, festivals, and activities. Additionally, area schools are identified as some of the top in the state while the local university provides further educational opportunities. The mild climate, rich history and miles of coastline have made it one of the fastest growing areas of the Southeast.
Novant Health offers:
- 2 year salary guarantee and signing bonus
- NH Medical Group employed
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
Novant Health Medical Group
- Is one of the largest medical groups in the nation
- Offers resiliency training for physicians and team members to prevent burnout
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians.
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- A commitment to patient centered care and our model of spending more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundations of our success
- Sharing a philosophy of putting high value on the patient experience
- Novant Health is an integrated network of physician clinics, outpatient facilities and hospitals that delivers a seamless and convenient healthcare experience to communities in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia.
- The Novant Health network consists of more than 1,800 physicians and over 35,000 employees who provide care at nearly 800 locations, including 15 hospitals and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics.
- In 2022, Novant Health was included on Forbes’ Best Employers for Diversity, Best Employers and America’s Best-in-State Employers list. The Disability Equality Index also named Novant Health on its Best Places to Work list.
- In 2021, Novant Health reported $1.1 billion in total community benefit, including $192.7 million in financial assistance to members of the communities we serve.
Join us, and let’s transform healthcare together.
If you are interested in learning more, please send your CV to Sara Beth Caldwell, Physician Recruiter, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.