Are you looking for a new opportunity in a rapidly growing healthcare system that focuses on a culture of safety and team member growth?
Novant Health Medical Group is seeking Board Certified / Board Eligible Physiatrist to join NH Spine Specialists in Huntersville, NC. We are seeking a compassionate physician to join our rapidly growing Neurosciences team, and we would love to speak with you about our opportunity. This practice is muti-site and well-established in the Greater Charlotte market area. NH Spine Specialists is affiliated with Novant Health.
Location: Huntersville/north Charlotte market area
Clinic operation: M-F, 8a-5p
Requirement: BC/BE, Training in Physical Medicine and Rehab
Expertise: EMG, Nerve Conduction Studies, Epidural Steroid Injections
Charlotte offers plentiful amenities of metro and suburban attractive living for families and singles! Enjoy the city's greenways, parks, downtown dining, museums, cultural events, arts district, professional sports, great public and private schools, universities, and access to Charlotte's International airport.
Novant Health offers:
- 2 year salary guarantee
- NH Medical Group employed
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Loan Forgiveness
- Relocation Reimbursment
- CME Allowance
- System wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
Neurosciences at Novant Health
- Our neurosciences team includes more than 150 experts devoted to the art and science of brain and spine care and delivering remarkable patient outcomes. The NH Neuroscience and Psychiatry Institute is a multidiscplinary team that includes: Neurologists (IP and OP), Neurosurgeons, Neurocritical Care, Physiatrists, Neuroradiologists, and Psychiatry (IP and OP).
- Novant Health is the only health system in the state to have two Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Centers and five Primary Stroke Centers, meaning we provide the highest level of stroke care.
- Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center is the only neuro-ICU with dedicated fellowship-trained neurointensivists available on-site, 24/7.
- Novant Health has two level 4 epilepsy centers certified by the NAEC, offering adult and pediatric epilepsy monitoring.
- The neurovascular laboratory has received Vascular Testing Accreditation by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission.
- We optimize stroke care with a dedicated neurohospitalist team caring for stroke patients from ER to discharge.
Novant Health Medical Group
- Is one of the largest medical groups in the nation
- Offers resiliency training for physicians and team members to prevent burnout
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians.
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- A commitment to patient centered care and our model of spending more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundations of our success
- Sharing a philosophy of putting high value on the patient experience
- Joining with a world-class team of more than 1,600 physicians and over 28,000 employees that provide care at over 640 locations, including 15 hospitals and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics to transform the patient experience
- Novant Health cares for patients and communities in North Carolina, Virginia, South Carolina and Georgia.
- In 2019, Forbes ranked the organization first in North Carolina and 38th nationally on its 2019 Best Employers for Diversity list.
- Novant Health provided more than $883 million in community benefit, including financial assistance and services, in 2018.
- For more information, please visit our website at NovantHealth.org. You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Join us, and let’s transform healthcare together.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
If you are interested in this position or would like to learn more, please connect with me.
Cher D. Chambers, Physician Recruiter, Novant Health